Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 3

Today's workouts were intense!!! 3 workouts today!! Holy fuck!! HAHA If I can do this then I can do anything!  So right now my entire shoulders, upper back, arms and belly are BURNING!  The good type of burning; not that gonorrhea-type of burn (not that I know how it feels, but it must be pretty bad HAHAHA) I am definitely gonna be sore tomorrow :D

In addition, I use 7lb. weights.  Whenever I feel like my form is getting shitty I change to 3lbs.  I know its not a lot, but I sure get a fucking workout :D

Food eaten:

Maruchan Ramen Noodles- Chicken Flavor...(AGAIN!!)
380 Calories.



P90X- Shoulders & Arms with AB Ripper X
Shoulders & Arms---> Calories Burned:  708 Calories
AB Ripper X---> Calories Burned:  192 Calories

Total: 900 Calories!!! (HOLY SHIT)

Jillian Michaels Body Revolution- Cardio 1
Cardio 1 is fun.  I freakin love how Jillian is real upbeat and so positive in her workouts.  She will bitch at you to push harder and its just so motivational!!!! I Love it!!!!

Calories: 360 Calories.


Total Burned:  1260 Calories Burned!!!!!

Music:
Mumford & Sons.  I love these guys; they give me a feeling of tranquility when I work out to their music.  Its odd, but I fucking love it.

Venting:
 NONE!! HAHA I feel great; I got nothing to bitch and whine about HAHA :D


No comments:

Post a Comment