Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 6

Weekend is over.  I'm back to my routine. FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!  I dropped a jean size.  I was size 13, now I'm 11. Hahaha not a big difference, but I don't give a fuuuuck.

I did Core Synergistics again and I did a lot better than last week. I can feel the difference in my arms.  I have been working those babies out like crazy.  Which is badass cuz I wanna tone em out. 
I, basically repeated last weeks exercise and I feel like I did a bit better. I notice when I do push ups that I don't struggle as much.  I'm pretty proud of myself. 

Some bad news, I feel like I over ate.  I enjoyed tortillas today and that is a big NO NO!  In addition, I drank soda so....yeah I'm feeling like shit posting it on here lol I admit I feel guilty, but I'm motivated as Fuck to exercise tomorrow to burn that shit off.  I do three workouts tomorrow!! So that should kick my butt and that can be punishment as well.

Oh, sex is a workout too!  So have plenty of it.  Makes awesome and fun cardio!!!! I definitely need to add that in my life hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment