Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pre-Workout; Introduction.

Living a healthy lifestyle can be a bitch.  For many years I've tried to live the healthiest I can be. Well, all that ended as soon as I graduated high school.  Its been over four years and I gained a little over twenty pounds!

Now, I'm 22 years old and I'm ready to lose everything I gained.

First of all, I am going to use the workout videos I didn't get to finish using. I own Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and P90X (I never went passed the first month lol).  My plans are to do both of these videos in a 3-month span.  I am gonna do two workouts; one from each.  So, total workout time is one hour and thirty minutes daily.

As for dieting, I am gonna completely STOP drinking soda, switch white bread to whole wheat bread, avoid burgers, and drink LOTS of water. Every time I update my workout; I will post what I eat.

I will work out Monday-Friday.  Weekends off (shit, I need my weekends to unwind). 

***A little bit about me***
My name is Karina, 22 years old.  I am a nursing student at Valley Grande Institute.  Reading, video games, music, comics, horror, and the paranormal are just a few things that I LOVE.  I am a vulgar little bunny that has the most messed up sense of humor.  I reside in Texas (no, I don't own a gun...at least not yet :P ) I am a humble person who gives a shit about everyone and everything in this world.  I am an amateur astronomer with a loving boyfriend. Well, that is all!! Oh and the creepy braless girl in the picture is me lol
Sorry, its the only full body picture I got lol


No comments:

Post a Comment