Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 2

OMG!!! I know its late!  I was at my boyfriend's house for a couple of days.  I was helping him take care of his lovely niece and nephew!  I'm super sorry!! I feel fucking guilty as FUUUCK!

Anyways, I really didn't feel like working out today.  At first I did, but then I started watching Star Wars: Episode 6!! HA! I just wanted to cuddle in my blankets, but I did it!  & I am proud of myself :D


Food eaten:

Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup; Chicken-Flavored--380 calories.

McDonalds Grilled Chicken Salad-- I dunno how many fucking calories there are!




Workout:

P90X:  Cardio-X---> I did a little bit of yoga, kenpo, plyometrics and core workouts.  40 minutes of MADNESS!!!
Calories Burned:  480 calories

Jillian Michaels Body Revolution:  Today's workout was awesome!!!!  I worked out mainly my lower and upper back.  I use 7lb. weights for the workout.  If I ever feel like its too much I switch to 3lbs.
Calories Burned:  360 calories.


Total Calories Burned:  840 calories


Music:

Mumford & Sons <3 ( I know weird music to workout to, but I'm obsessed)


Vent:
AHHHHHHHHHHH I wanted to take a nap, but I had to do this shit!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!! I wanna see results NOW!!!!!!!! I hate working out, but I love the PAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment