Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 1

Food Eaten:

Tuna & Crackers (Yes, I put mayo on it.  Just a tablespoon in two cans of tuna).

  • I, however, did not eat both cans...my boyfriend ate the majority of it lol I ate like 5 crackers with tuna on it.
Maruchan Instant Lunch: Lime & Chili with Shrimp flavored
  • I like these, because 1 serving of this is 270 calories and it gets you full! Yeah, it has carbs, but I don't give a FUCK! These are delish and keeps me full for hours.  If you workout you can fucking burn it.  
WATER!!!

  • Shit loads of it!!! 


P90X, kicked my ass.  HAHA! It was a great workout, I was sweating like a whore in a confessional.  I did Core Synergistic, basically, I started with the LEAN training block.  The workout was 57 minutes long.  I worked out on my arms, abdomen and back!!! Up next, Workout 1 with Jillian Michaels in Body Revolution.
Calories Burned:  720 Calories


Jillian Michael's Body Revolution.  I enjoyed this one more than P90X.  Its very upbeat and NO stopping.  Before I knew it; I was halfways and still kicking ass.  I love everything about it.  She is KILLER and STRICT and I love it.
Calories Burned:  360 Calories



Total Calories Burned:  1080 Calories

Music I listen to when I work out:
  • Marilyn Manson
  • Deftones
  • Evanescence
  • Dead or Alive
  • Staind
  • Orgy
  • Soft Cell
  • Depeche Mode
  • Machine Head

***This is the part where I VENT!!! Yes, I have to get all my bitching and moaning out of my system; so why not do it here!! :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! FUCK THIS SHIT!  What a way to fucking start this goddamn workout; I got my FUCKING period!!! GRRR!! Well, at least I'm not pregnant HAHAHAHA SHIT!  My tits hurt!! I'm bloated, AHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BACK.  FUCK YOU MENSTRUATION!There is no food in this DAMN house!!!!!!!! Stupid shits eat all my healthy food!! FUCK YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. First off...AWESOME JOB!!! u totally owned it today!!! as for ur rant I have major respect for u...I don't do shit on my lady days ( 3 days of total hell)...hell no!! and I know those are probably the best days to workout cause I'm hella pissed all the time, but all I feel like doing is laying down and blame everything on Victor while I stuff my face with food!! hahahaha so the fact that u did that great of a workout while on ur period is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW thank you so much!!!! This means a lot!!

      Delete